Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which is the alternative for DSA12, used on LabView 3, for a LabView grater than version8?

his is my main question also: I do not know  what dsa12 contain. if I know the block diagram, i would know hot to rebuild it, but i do not know what it contain, it looks just like a block, a subVI, but i can't open it , because it was created in a version earlier than labview3.

Do you have any other ideeas?

Thanks,

Georgiana

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(2,936 Views)

From the description in the word document, and from the pictures of the front panel, the DSA12 VI calculates a series of common Sound and Vibration measurements.  These are available in the NI Sound and Vibration Toolkit, or in more basic form in the LabVIEW advanced analysis library. 

I would make a list of the functions from your word document, then look in LabVIEW signal processing library for similar functions.  Start with one function, and send your signals into it. Iterate until you are satisfied with the results.  Then go to the next function. 

If you can afford, the sound and vibration measurement suite, or the toolkit, this will save you a good bit of time. 

Hope this helps. 

Preston

Preston Johnson
Solutions Manager, Industrial IoT: Condition Monitoring and Predictive Analytics
cbt
512 431 2371
preston.johnson@cbtechinc
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(2,928 Views)