Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"How do i use all 16 channels on the PCI-6024E when using the daw acquisition toolkit in MATLAB?

I am having trouble with MATLAB's daq toolkit recognizing all 16 single-ended channels. Right now, it only detects the lower half (channels 0 through 7). How can I access the upper half? I have already changed the properties to single-ended using the MAX program.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,858 Views)
I am not sure why you are having this problem. This might be a limitation of MATLAB's daq toolbox. Can you access all 16 single-ended channels by running a test-panel in MAX? You can run a test-panel by right-clicking on the PCI-6024E in MAX within devices and interfaces select "Test Panels." If you can access all 16-channels in MAX then the PCI-6024E is working correctly; I would suggest that you contact Mathwork's support.

Is there a reason you are not using LabVIEW to interface with the PCI-6024E? LabVIEW offers a very quick and easy data acquisition solution and was built to be used with our hardware. LabVIEW also offers a multitude of built-in analysis functionality as well.

Regards,

Todd D.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,858 Views)