From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Can I connect Endevco's 7265A-HS Model Peizoresistive Accelerometer to the NI-4472 directly without any Signal Conditioning hardware?"

"On reading the Specs of Endevco's 7265A-HS Model Accelormeter (attached to this message), it seems like the output of the transducer can be directly connected to NI's DSA Card. The excitation, ofcourse should be provided externally with a 10V dc source. Apart form this, is there any other signal conditioning requirement that I am missing out? Can somebody please advise?

Thanks,
Geeth"
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,443 Views)
Geeth,

I was taking a look at the specs for the Endevco Accelerometer and noticed that the output range from 0.100 to 15.000 Vdc. Just remember that the NI-4472 has an input range of +/-10V. Other than that, I do not see any other type of signal conditioning required.

Good luck with your application!

Annette Perez.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,442 Views)
Geeth,

I was taking a look at the specs for the Endevco Accelerometer and noticed that the output range from 0.100 to 15.000 Vdc. Just remember that the NI-4472 has an input range of +/-10V. Other than that, I do not see any other type of signal conditioning required.

Good luck with your application!

Annette Perez
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,442 Views)