From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 200621 when write on an analog output

Hello,

I found the following example in order to make Frequency Response measurements (SVXMPL_Averaged Frequency Response (DAQmx).vi).

This Vi works on my computer.

In order to adapt this Vi to a pressure acoustic measurement (and not a voltage measurement as in the example) , I built other Vi, but even if I use the same structure as in the example, I have an error (error 200621 : Onboard memory insufficient due to bus bandwith limitation...etc...)

I tried to modify property nodes of the output channel, to modify the buffer size....but nothing worked. I do not understant why it works in the example and not in my program.

I posted my Vis and controls in the attached zip file (Labview version 2009, main Vi is : test_all.vi)

I hope someone can help me to find the solution, or at least to understand why it does not work.

Thanks in advance.

Mathieu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(10,171 Views)

Hi,

after some tests, I think that my problem is due to the time of the For loop. For the 1st iteration, the time of the loop is around 200 ms and 3000ms for the 2nd iteration.The error occurs during the 2nd iteration.

I measured time for the Vi in the loop and there are a big differences for the "DAQmx Read" task.

For the 1st iteration, I just read some samples corresponding to DUT propagation delay (500 samples for example).

For the 2nd iteration, I read one block size (for example 3 seconds at 51,2 kHz as sampling frequency so 153600 samples)

In the zip, there are the Vi with the timing function included.

Thanks a lot for helping me.

Mathieu

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(10,168 Views)

Hi Mathieu.

Could you attach the files :

Gating Settings.ctl

FRF_Stettings.ctl

to open your VIs.

Thanks.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(10,137 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for your answer and happy new year !

Here are the 2 commands.

Mathieu

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(10,104 Views)

I have a Hydrophone (TC4013 from RESON), I am wondering that which type of Data Acquisition do I need to get raw data. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,445 Views)