Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting between differenet type of terminals

Hallo everyone,

I have a program, which can generate a sinusoidal signal and at the same time calculate the die peak to peak average of signal. I have upload the programm in appendix.

Can you please tell me, how can i connect the terminals between waveform peak detection.vi and the mean.vi, as shown in the following program. Because the output of the waveform peak detection.vi and the input of the mean.vi have two different types. The output of the waveform peak detection.vi is 1-D array of cluster of 1 element. But the input of mean.vi is 1-D array of double[64 bit real (~15 digit precision)].

Thank you very much.

major: Precision Mechanics and Microtechnology
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,022 Views)

has somebody a idea?

major: Precision Mechanics and Microtechnology
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,008 Views)

Hi, You are getting a Arry of "amplitudes" and you have to decice which you want averaged. The 1D array represents the Aplitudes for each Channel in the Dynamic Data Type.

snip.png

Save this image to disc, and than drag&drop it ino a empty VI blockdiagram. You will need at least LabVIEW 2011 wor import, else you will need to reconstruct it manually.

Tipp: press CRTL + H for the help window and hover the mouse over the wire to display what the Data is made of.

2013-03-18_133102.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,000 Views)