Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI USb 6211 DAQ to get a signal inside the computer

I am using Ni USb6211 DAQ to get a signal inside the computer, but the signal displayed as blocks of samples and I need contiuous signal display, I mean instance signal. Could you please help me?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(8,157 Views)

What tool are you using? LabVIEW? Signal Express? etc.

Ramona Lombardo
Applications Engineer, NI Germany
Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(8,152 Views)

I use the DAQ assistant of the labview itself, and it gives the signal as burst of samples, but I need instances signal

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(8,149 Views)

The data you get is an array, so if you want to get the single elements you can use the arrayfunctions to get them or a for loop.

The question is why you need single values. Maybe you can explain this a bit.

Ramona Lombardo
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(8,147 Views)

I have to synchronize two signals one of them is changing instantaneously and the other one which I get throw the DAQ card is coming as samples, there are some comparisons between the two signal and it has to be synchronized.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(8,143 Views)

Well, as I said, you can you can use the array functions or a for-loop to get single values.

But I am not sure if I understand you completely. Mayby you can post your vi.

Ramona Lombardo
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(8,141 Views)

I will try this

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(8,139 Views)

Hi BioEngkar,

the picture is so small that I cant recognize anything. Can you mayby  post the VI?

Can you also explain where you want your data to be synchronised to do what? It would be easier to help you if you could tell the "big picture" with more information than you gave till now.

Cheers, RMathews

Ps. Generally I would recommend you highly to attend a LabVIEW Course. It seems that you dont have a lot experience and you would learn many helpful techniques and could understand LabVIEW much better afterwards. In the end it will save you a lot of time!

Ramona Lombardo
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(8,136 Views)

They are medical signals and the synchonization is important.

I have experience in Labview enough to finish my work. Thank you for your time and you do not have to solve.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(8,133 Views)

Well, you can use the Index array function to get single values. I hope this helps

Ramona Lombardo
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(8,131 Views)