Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KnowledgeBase Document Typo?: "Default Coupling for DSA Devices when Creating a NI-DAQmx Task"

Hello,

I was reading documentation for our NI PXIe-4492 and came across the following note on this KnowledgeBase Document:

Note: NI 4495, NI 4496, NI 4498, and NI 9233 devices do not have selectable coupling because the coupling mode is fixed. As of DAQmx 9.4, the coupling mode for the NI 44992,NI 4497, and NI 4499 devices cannot be programmatically changed using MAX, LabVIEW Signal Express, or the DAQ Assistant in LabVIEW; the coupling mode for these devices can only be selected via property nodes in LabVIEW as illustrated in the KB below.

The bolded NI model number (NI 44992) doesn't seem to exist. Is this a typo? I am trying to figure out how to configure our 4492 and this would be critical information to know if it is actually supposed to say 4492.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,877 Views)

Hi ASilvestris,

That is indeed a typo, it is supposed to be NI 4492 rather than the current NI 44992. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I will make sure this typo is corrected in the documentation.

-Jake B.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,866 Views)