From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to read data from TDC Card using Labview!!

Hello,
I have a question. Is it possible to use TDC card to read the data through Labview! Currently I am using PCI card for reading the data. I have a program written by someone else which collects the data from PCI card. I need to shift this data input and output from TDC card . Is it possible to do it?
Can anyone help me to solve this!

Regards,

Maithili
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,650 Views)
Hello;

I'm not familiar with the TDC DAQ card, but, in case you have the board documentation stating what DLL function calls need to be made in order to execurte a DAQ task, you can use the Call Library Function of Labview to execute the functions.

You will need to execute all functions needed to accomplish the DAQ task in a sequence structure, to make the function calls in the necessary order.

Hope this helps.
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,650 Views)
Thanks a lot for the help. I will go through the option suggested by you and will get back to you with the results.

Thanks again,

Maithili
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,650 Views)
Hello,

I have a question for you. TDC card is a PCI Card. I am looking for its specifications.

Is there any information on writing a driver in Labview to read the data from this card!
Do you have any idea which manual/information I should go thruogh to write such a program!

Thanks a lot,

Maithili
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,650 Views)