Driver Development Kit (DDK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use 7344 driver with vc under rtx ?

Hello everyone
 I am using the PCI 7344 card.Under windows system I  use the flexmotion32.dll well with vc,but when I use it under rtx ,it does not work,appering " can not load the driver".The fact is ,as most say,the driver is not suitable under non-windows systems. So I wonder
if there is driver under the rtx,or how to use the windows driver under the rtx.
If it is necessary to develop my own motion driver,what can I do?Does 7344 support register lever programming ? If it does, Can I  get the register map of the 7344?
 Hope your reply!!
Thank you!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,447 Views)
Hello bgrain,

NI-Motion does not currently have any support for the PCI-7344 under RTX.  To use this board in RTX it would be necessary to use register level programming.  Here is a link to the NI-Motion DDK help.

Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,430 Views)
Hello !
 Presently I don`t have ni motion DDK, and it appears that there is no available link to download the DDK at ni`s web.So I  wonder if there is more detailed information about the pci-7344 card, for example the port of the registers ,how to mapping to the physical memory etc.
Another question is if  ni can offer the source code of the ni motion driver for us to reference!
Thank you!!
Hope your reply!!!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,418 Views)
why not use labview rt, it's much easier
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,412 Views)
Hi
 Our project is using VC for the development tools,so labview rt is not suitable for us.The problem is how to develop rtx driver or how to use the windows driver under the rtx subsystem.
thank you !!!!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,410 Views)