cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI 6025e initialisation with MHDDK & INtime

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi to all,

i successfully used my NI E series PCI card with MHDDK and RTX (using OSIbus implementations for RTX and E series MHDDK examples). Now i try to use it with the INtime samples provided on NI website. I'm sure that my NI card ID string is "PXI5::9::INSTR" (works well with RTX), the lsdaq sample (which scans for PCI hardware with NI Vendor) returns me "PXI5::0::INSTR" but both values failed to init the card using example.sln (AcquireBoard) : device is not found (PciFindDevice fails).

Do you have any clues where the problem comes from ?

Thanks in advance,
Antoine Nourry

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(7,668 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nourryan
The problem is solved and came from pciDev.wDeviceId. It was set to #define NI_ESERIES_DAQ 0x11C0, eventually i had to use 0x2A80 for my card (found in nimhddk_rtx.inf, MHDDK RTX package). The card ID string returns by lsdaq was correct : "PXI5::0::INSTR" and misleaded me during multiple tests.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(7,667 Views)
The problem is solved and came from pciDev.wDeviceId. It was set to #define NI_ESERIES_DAQ 0x11C0, eventually i had to use 0x2A80 for my card (found in nimhddk_rtx.inf, MHDDK RTX package). The card ID string returns by lsdaq was correct : "PXI5::0::INSTR" and misleaded me during multiple tests.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(7,667 Views)