From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Driver Development Kit (DDK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete E-series register map bitfield

I need to know (and use) ALL the STC register of my PCI-6014E board.I read all the forum.I downloaded all DDK documentation (RLPM and STC manuals).But there is not a complete description with bitfields of all registers in any place.I found only something (with no description) in the tSTC.h header file.
Can i find the complete bitfield description of all registers for PCI-6014E board from National or maybe i have to search other days on internet ???
Naturally my National dealer told me that all the support is in the National internet site...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,989 Views)
Hello Studio,

Could you provide a bit more information about your application. Knowing more about what it is that you are trying to have the board do, will help us in providing you more specific information about the STC and other components of the board.

Christian L
authored by
Christian L, CLA
Systems Engineering Manager - Automotive and Transportation
NI - Austin, TX

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,989 Views)
We use a hard real time software (Venturcom like ,developed by Studio AIP)so we need to :

- use an hardware interrupt with Timer G0 TC(to generate a Real Time task of 0,2 - 1,0 mS).
- read ADC syncronized with our RT task
- write DAC syncronized with our RT task

We know all of PCI BUS access and manipulation.

For this reason we need the bitfield description
of all registers not described in RLPM & STC documentation (they are a lot , about 50).

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,989 Views)