From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

box dialog

Good morning, I want to do a program that has five stages.
- Before you start the program I need to check the measurements and when you are ready to begin a dialog appears where you can to give a button: START, and so the program began, is it possible?
- The first, third and fifth stage i know how i must do, because it is an instrument to measure temperatures, but the second and the fourth I want to appear a dialog box I enter nickname couple one or more temperatures.

Someone can help me?
Thank you very much!
0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 5
3.059 Vistas

Hi Jaime,

it is possible to do what you intend to program. The best way to develop it is with a State Machine (I suppose you are using LabVIEW). I attach an example code I have programmed so as to illustrate it. On the other hand, you can read this piece of information about State Machines in the following link:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/7595

I hope this helps!

Saludos!!

Jesus.

0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 5
3.043 Vistas

Sorry, I forgot to attach the code Emoticono muy feliz It is a LabVIEW 2009 code.

Here you are!

0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 5
3.042 Vistas

Hi Jesus, the latest version of LabVIEW I have is 8.6, Could you record in this version, please?

Thank you, Jaime.

0 kudos
Mensaje 4 de 5
3.017 Vistas

Sure! Aquí te lo envío.

Un saludo.

Jesus

0 kudos
Mensaje 5 de 5
3.013 Vistas