Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

With 6008 + other device ??, for make pwm?

¡Resuelto!
Ir a solución

I have a NI USB-6008, and i can`t make with precision pwm for servo motor. I look all the applications that exist in the forum, but no one works well. I`m asking if, with 6008 + oder card i cand make the pwm ( 900 microsecond to 2100 microsecond).

My real question is:

I can generate with 6008 an analog voltatge from 0 to 10 V. Exists a card that with this input generates a pwm from 900 microsecond to 2100 microsecond?

Thanks, my email is:  germanbroker1@yahoo.com

0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 2
2.873 Vistas
Solución
Aceptado por el autor del tema GERMANSABA
Good morning GERMANSABA,
     In order to generate a 600-1200 Hz PWM it is necessary the counter chip in the card/USB module generates the train pulse, since on most cases those rates cannot be achieved by software timing. I'm afraid the example code you may have used is based on software timing.  Given the case those rates were achieved, the quality of the resulting PWM signal would not be quite good.
     If you take a look at the USB-6008 specifications you can check the counter in the USB-6008 is intented to count digital events and not to generate pwms.Therefore, you cannot generate a 600-1200 Hz PWM signal with this USB card. An M series card might be a valid option for your purposes.
    Regards,
David Oña
0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 2
2.860 Vistas