Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

PROFIBUS configuration en COMSOFT

Buenas,

Estoy trabajando con un modulo ProfiBUS DP y no consigo configurarlo como Master en el tool Configurator III.

He seguido los pasos de configuración de la VISA en MAX,

Creo mi esquema en el Comsoft Configurator, definienddo mi cRIO PB como master y los distintos slaves (con sus gsd files).

Hasta aqui todo bien, el problema es que cuando intento descargar la configuración a mi módulo PB, usando "Driver selection" no me muestra ningún posible dispositivo....

Alquien me puede ayudar con esto o decir a qué puede ser debido??

Un saludo y muchas gracias!!!

0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 4
4.793 Vistas

Hi Elferno,

I am going to answer this question in English.  I apologize.  I'll provide a Google Translation in case, it will probably not make much sense.

Which cRIO device are you attempting to use? Currently, newer cRIO chassis (9066, 9067, 9149 and 903x series are not supported for the Configurator tool). Which PROFIBUS module are you currently using? There is one that is both a Master and Slave and one that is just a Slave.  Make sure to follow the steps in the manual titled Installation, to ensure NI-VISA settings are correct.

Thanks!

---

Google Translation:

Voy a responder a esta pregunta en Inglés. Pido disculpas. 

¿Qué dispositivo cRIO estás intentando utilizar ? Actualmente , más nuevo chasis cRIO ( 9066 , 9067 , 9149 y 903x serie no son compatibles con la herramienta de configuración ) . ¿Qué módulo PROFIBUS estás momento está usando ? Hay uno que es a la vez un maestro y esclavo y uno que es sólo un esclavo . Asegúrese de seguir los pasos de la instalación titulada manual, para asegurar los ajustes NI- VISA son correctos .

Gracias !
Matt S.
Industrial Communications Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 4
4.787 Vistas

Hallo Aix-La-Chapelle,

Thanks so much for your time and quick reply.

As you explained the problem is the chassis, because I´m using (9066).

Is there any way to configure this new chassis? or how i suppuse to procedure if I need to use it as a master.....

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards!!!

0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 4
4.786 Vistas

Hi Elfernro,

Currently, the best method is to download the configuration in a supported chassis and then move the module over to a cRIO that is not supported by the Configurator tool. The FPGA VIs used by the PROFIBUS module are supported in the newer chassis, the issue is entirely with the configuration software.  We are aware of the situation and are working on a solution to fix this issue. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on when a new version of the Configurator will be available. Apologies for this inconvenience.

Matt S.
Industrial Communications Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 kudos
Mensaje 4 de 4
4.784 Vistas