From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Internet datasocket labview applications communication

Greetings,

I would like you some help: is possible to build 2 independent Labview applications which can communicate through INTERNET by using DataSocket? I need both the client and server to interchange information. Client must be able to send instrumentation information to server and also receive instrumentation information from server. I have checked the example about Building an Interactive Web Page, but in the example all the clients can only see information, I would like the applications to interchange data between them, client writes server (enters information), server writes client, like an internet chat, but sending instrumentation information. Can I embed the client application inside a web browser and have the interchange functionality, where the client not only sees the information but can also enter information? Thanks a lot for your attention

Saludos desearía cómo puedo escribir dos aplicaciones independients cleinte servidor, utilizando DATASOCKETS para intercambiar información. La idea es que tanto el cliente como el servidor puedan intercambiar datos de control, como una especie de chat. Es decir necesito enviar informaciòn del cliente, procesar en el servidor y reenviar los resultados.

Gracias.

0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 3
3.156 Vistas
Dear; Please consult this example about “Communicating Two VIs in Two Computers Using DataSocket Instead of Shared Variables” at the follow link: decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-4905 Regards, Guilherme Yamamoto
Guilherme Yamamoto
Field Marketing Engineer
National Instruments

If this information was useful, please click in the "KUDOS"
Mensaje 2 de 3
3.047 Vistas

Hi,

I would like to know if this question was solucionate through this forum?

Thanks.

Guilherme Yamamoto
Field Marketing Engineer
National Instruments

If this information was useful, please click in the "KUDOS"
0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 3
3.001 Vistas