Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

I have an application based on DAQmx generates a database in Access, I would help to generate a report in LabVIEW from this database.

Greetings, I have developed an application that takes data from the C Series modules and directly generates database access.Then I am taking that data and present them on the screen at will. I would like to generate a report from the database and send it to printer from LabVIEW.It has anyone any idea or tutorial to guide me to this development?.

Saludos, he desarrollado una aplicación que toma datos desde módulos de la serie C y genera directamente una base de datos en access. Posteriormente tomo esos datos y los presento en pantalla a voluntad. Me gustaría generar un reporte a partir de esa base de datos y enviarla a impresora desde LabVIEW. Tiene alguien alguna idea o tutorial que me guie para hacer este desarrollo?

0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 3
3.986 Vistas

Do you have the report generation toolkit? If you do the you can easily create a report using the VIs of the toolkit and also print them. 

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/3201/en/

If you do not have the report generation toolkit the you could try to print by following the workaround on the next link. 

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/4334712A8AFB989E86256514006DDC69?OpenDocument

0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 3
3.965 Vistas

Thanks Aleramir for your response, actually I have indeed an ASL and have developed an application that takes the data from the DAQ and leads to split file TDMS then recombined and generated a report in excel, however the size of the generated files it could compromise my application so I drew another where it takes the same data and enters a table access, now what I want is to emulate the report that I do in excel but taking the data from the database. One of the limitations is that the report should be in curves plotting an emulation of millimeter paper.

0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 3
3.962 Vistas