Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

I geError when building

¡Resuelto!
Ir a solución

I get this error when trying to build my application

An error occurred while building the following file:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.2\vi.lib\gmath\NumericalOptimization\cg_Derivative Fletcher.vi

The VI became broken during the build process. Open the Build Specification and enable debugging to include the front panel and block diagrams.

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:

Error 1502 occurred at ABAPI Dist Chg and Save VIs.vi -> ABAPI Dist Build LLB Image.vi -> ABAPI Copy Files and Apply Settings.vi -> EBEP_Invoke_Build_Engine.vi -> EBUIP_Build_Invoke.vi -> EBUIP_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  Cannot save a bad VI without its block diagram.

I already do a Mass Compile to that library and still receive the same error.

Please Help

Javier Viniegra Bribiesca
LabVIEW 8.5.1
0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 3
3.003 Vistas

Hi Javier!

You can try to do these:

In the Additional Exclusions section of your build specification window select Do not disconnect type definitions or remove unreferenced members. Another option is to enable debugging. This can be done by navigating to the Advanced section of the build specification, and check Enable debugging.

Another thing to take into consideration is that if you have code that will never execute, that can be corrupting your VI. For example if you have a case structure with a constant instead of a control.

Hope this helps, have a great day!!

Oswald 🙂

Mensaje 2 de 3
2.989 Vistas
Solución
Aceptado por el autor del tema javierviniegra

Thankyou Oswald

Your help was very useful to me, but the real trouble was a Global Variable with an Array of clusters that LabView was registering bad, LabView was registering this Global Variable with:

The Array

The cluster (typedef name strict)

The same cluster (with n elements)

The n elements

So I delete the cluster, the array and buil it again and the global variable fix itself now I have

The Array

The cluster (with n elements)

The n elements

This was a weird bug of Labview 8.2.1

Thankyou

My Best Regards

Javier

Javier Viniegra Bribiesca
LabVIEW 8.5.1
0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 3
2.982 Vistas