Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

EVS doesn't appear in MAX

Hi everybody

I am using two EVS 1464 RT but suddenly once is not recognized in the MAX, I probe other supply and ethernet cable but doesn't work, also I did a reset with IP Reset and NO APP deep switch up but nothing. Both have static IP direction, I do PING in the working EVS and it response but the other can't response.

I used the NI Network Browser and it detects all the elements with a IP direction in exception of the EVS that is not working.

Really, I don't know what can I do?.... Anyone can help me!!!!

Thanks

0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 7
4.991 Vistas

Hi.

Have you tried to use one at a time or are you using both at the same time? You can test with only one.

You can also test it with another computer. Maybe your firewall is blocking the second IP's.

Regards

Pedro Ivo da Cruz
Engenharia de Aplicações
0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 7
4.902 Vistas

I would also suggest double checking to make sure something else doesn't have that same IP address.  MAX gets really confused when multiple systems have the same IP.  The easiest way to test this is to turn off the EVS and then try and ping the IP address.  If something else responds then that is your problem.

0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 7
4.893 Vistas

Thanks guys, but look at this.

I did those probes but the solution was clear the BIOS and enter in safe mode, now I can see the EVS in other computer with DHCP IP. But, when I try to set the IP address and install again de software with the MAX appears other problem.

It's related to the hard disk, and it cannot make changes because looking the EVS appears that the primary disk in unavailable and the EVS is connected but without any software installed.

what can I do??

Help please...

0 kudos
Mensaje 4 de 7
4.885 Vistas

When clearing the BIOS, did you disconnect the HDD or SSHD cable?

You can try to reset your device. If it's necessary, you can try to reinstall the softwares. You can see how to do it in the following link, the "Getting Started with EVS 1464":

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/375155c.pdf

Let me know if you need any more help.

Pedro Ivo da Cruz
Engenharia de Aplicações
0 kudos
Mensaje 5 de 7
4.795 Vistas

I followed the instructions of the guide... I think that is like a damage on the SATA unity, don't it?

0 kudos
Mensaje 6 de 7
4.758 Vistas

Hi,

Please, answer some questions:

1. What operation system are you using?
  2. What is the version of the MAX that you are using?
  3. What is the version of the EVS software that you are using?
  4. Are you using a fixed IP?
  5. Have you disabled your firewall?
  6. What kind of connections and cables are you using?
  7. What signals are the EVS showing? The behaviour of the leds, etc (check the manual).

Please, open your MAX, expand the "Remote System" and take a Print Screen from your screen and post it here.

Pedro Ivo da Cruz
Engenharia de Aplicações
0 kudos
Mensaje 7 de 7
4.730 Vistas