From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb 6009 not recognized in simulink/matlab 2012b

i have matlab 2012b and when connect DAQ ni usb 6009 matlab recognize it but when i open simulink library and Data Acquisition Toolbox and when add analog input it belongs "winsound Michrophone...'

so any body can help me to simulink/matlab recognize usb 6009

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,508 Views)

Hello,

The Data Acquisition Toolbox that you are using is supported by MathWorks®. It is supported under the version of the software that you are using. Please contact The Mathworks, Inc. for further troubleshooting steps.

MATLAB® and Simulink® are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.  All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Wear
National Instruments
Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,478 Views)

Để làm việc xung quanh vấn đề này MATLAB nên chạy một lần trong chế độ hành chính cao để đăng ký các bộ chuyển đổi Data Acquisition Toolbox:

1. Nhấp chuột phải vào shortcut của MATLAB hoặc các tập tin MATLAB.exe và chọn "Run as Administrator".

2. Khi MATLAB bắt đầu thực hiện lệnh DAQREGISTER như bình thường.

daqregister ('nidaq')

3. Đóng MATLAB và bắt đầu nó như bình thường.

Tương tự như vậy, trong thu thập dữ liệu Simulink sử dụng giao diện cũ, thì giải pháp trên sẽ giúp, nếu thiết bị không được phát hiện bên trong các khối DAQ. Đây là vấn đề cụ thể để thu thập dữ liệu với giao diện Legacy trong 32 bit MATLAB. 

Cách giải quyết đề cập ở trên cũng hoạt động tốt cho Data Acquisition Toolbox cài đặt trên Windows 7.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,245 Views)

i donot what is the language ?

i know English language  only

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,728 Views)

Here is the translation of the previous post.

To work around this problem MATLAB should run once in high administrative mode to register the Data Acquisition Toolbox converter:

1. Right click on the MATLAB shortcut or the MATLAB.exe file and select "Run as Administrator".

2. When MATLAB starts executing the DAQREGISTER command as usual.

daqregister ('nidaq')

3. Close MATLAB and start it as usual.

Likewise, in Simulink data collection using the old interface, the above solution will help, if the device is not detected inside the DAQ blocks. This is a specific problem for data collection with the Legacy interface in 32-bit MATLAB. 

The workaround mentioned above also works well for Data Acquisition Toolbox installed on Windows 7.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,718 Views)