cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digital output to control three motors

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear all,

I'm a newcomer in the field of controlling devices. I have the following problem. I try to control 3 units using a NI USB 6215. So I connect 3 leds to line 0, 1, 2 and I adapt a Labview example to my case. The problem is that only the first case (I mean case of first led) is working correctly. I select Motor_1, I gave the command and the led is ON for the indicated period of time and OFF at the end of that period. When I try to do the same thing with the led number 2, I select the Motor_2,  I gave command, the led number 2 is ON for the indicate period of time, OFF at the end of that period, but in the same time is starting the led number 1 and is ON all the time ( it should be OFF). However in case of the led number 3, when I gave command the sequence is correctly executet for the indicated period of time, but in the same time, both led 1 and led 2 start and are ON all the time. At the end of this post, I would like to thank to 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,469 Views)

because you are reintializing the daqmx task in the loop...you need to do it once and not everytime you change the case (motor#)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,464 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author iganghel

try this...i do not like express vi's  Smiley Sad

Spoiler
Motor%20control01[1]_BD.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,450 Views)

Dear Apok,

Thank you very much for your time and answer. Your solution is working.

Best wishes,

Ionut

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,425 Views)

@iganghel wrote:

Dear Apok,

Thank you very much for your time and answer. Your solution is working.

Best wishes,

Ionut

please mark as solution....so others may know and give kudos to those who helped you understand the concept better.   Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,420 Views)