From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crio 9024 NI 9403

Hello all,

im trying to program an NI 9403 using labview and crio9024, but first of all i should delete priviously simulated hardwares. but it's somehow impossible caz i can't see these devices in the configuration tab (refer to the attached photo plz), can sb help plz ?

while running the program I get the following error, although the software is installed

Error Code: -63040

NI-RIO:  (Hex 0xFFFF09C0) A connection could not be established to the specified remote device. Ensure that the device is on and accessible over the network, that NI-RIO software is installed, and that the RIO server is running and properly configured.

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,832 Views)

I have directly connected the first and second ports on my NI 9403 to test its functionality. Is it ok?

the software is installed and the device( crio 9024) is on (with both power and ACT/LINK leds on). NI 9403 is installed on  crio 911.. Chassis. i have no idea what the problem could be. Can u please help?

Thanks

Samira

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,827 Views)

Hello AutonomusMode,

this is normal that no moduls are shown on a cRIO system in MAX.

You can see the moduls in your LV project explorer.

What LV Version is in use and in which VI the error happend?

Can you post your project?

Attached a little example project.

dublicate post on this web site

crio 9024-URGENT!

MAX

crio 9024 NI 9403

NI 9403 using FPGA as an input module help?

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,809 Views)