Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO 9002 digital output

Hi,I'm trying to control some servos for my final project and i'm using labview 8.5, cRIO 9002, chassis 9102, and NI 9472 digital output module. I know it's kind of old but it's what i got. The main problem is that i can't find a way to control the servos using the digital output. I've searched everywhere and i still can't find a way. I'll be very grateful if you could help me, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,855 Views)

Hi rolandonunez

I found this document where actually uses the same module than you to send a pulse width modulation to the motor Getting Started with CompactRIO - Performing Basic Control . I’m not sure if LabVIEW 8.5 have this functions but you can use it like a base. Also I recommend you to search on the examples of LabVIEW, you can access to them through the option of help and find examples. In our community you can find a lot of examples I let one here Servo motor (RC) control using LabVIEW

For last if you are new with cRIO a recommend you to check this information, is a guide for cRIO NI LabVIEW for CompactRIO Developer's Guide

Best Regards.

LaNiña || CLAD

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,790 Views)