Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB 6009 Digitial I/O Startup TTL High or Low?

What is the purpose of the external switch? 

A circuit like this can be used.

6009 startup.png

The operation can be understood with reference to the timing diagram below.

timing.png

T1: Power to computer/USB-6009 turns On. Power on Reset signal goes High.

T2: Digital Port starts up as Input.  Lines pulled High by internal resistors.

T3: Power on Reset signal goes Low.

T4: Program is running and configures Digital Port as Output.  Lines are Low.

T5: Program sets DO1 High.

T6: Program sets DO0 High. This results in T6a: Q output of flip flop goes High. Which produces T6b: SSR turns on.

T7: Program sets DO0 and DO1 Low.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(896 Views)

Hi Lynn, 

I have connected the D type Flip flop as per the diagram you have mentioned in the previous reply and it is working properly as what I needed. 

but now I want to get 2 digtial output when it get trigger from 1 input, I have tried to add a another case structure  to the existing program, but It give me a error saying case structure has not got a selector value, i have added a selector value, please can you advice me what is wrong in the program. 

Program :  Input Trigger --> Delay 1 --> Output 1

Delay 2 --> Output 2.

both delay should get the input from the same trigger at the same time and the delay operation should start at the same time.

I have attached the VI.

Thanks

Veer

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(865 Views)

reason for that is your "T/F" statement case should only have 2 cases(one for TRUE and another for FALSE), not 3. What it looks like you are trying to do is to control the delays on the digital outputs independently? 

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(860 Views)

Hi,

Yes I want to control the delay of the digital output independently, Can you give me advise how to achieve this with the same Labview code or I need to make more changes to get two output. Can you give me some logic how to get it done. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(854 Views)