From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Precise response needed

I made a vi to drive a vco circuit .I am varying the frequency from 70 to 148. For some values of frequeny  I am getting the exact respose ie the frequency  I am entering is getting at the output using Ni USB 6009 DAQ card, ie the 12 bit binary generated at DAQ output is sufficent. It have 12 bit digital output pin.I want to make the response more precise 

I am adding some value

148.1  1111 1111 1111

129     1011 1101 1001

Please help me to solve is issue

Thanks in advance

with regards

DK

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,044 Views)

First of all, I am seeing two different equations in your code to change the frequency to a voltage.  One is a comment on the front panel and the other is what you have in the expression node.

Secondly, it is looking like the values you want are from different offset/gain pairs.  Maybe you want something more complex of a conversion than linear.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,024 Views)