Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC-DIO-96 DAQ ERROR 55135

Hello,

I am trying to migrate my test platform from XP to WIN 7, but the PC-DIO-96 I can't see on the NI-MAX application.

I tried with NI-DAQmx 9.7.5, 9.8, 9.9 and NI-DAQ traditional 7.5, but I can't see the device PC-DIO-96 on WIN 7.

Someone that provide me any information??

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,208 Views)

Hello victor_valdivia

This DAQ card is supported in our Traditional NI-DAQ driver and in the newer driver, NI-DAQmx. 

However, Traditional NI-DAQ only supports Windows 7 32-bit, if you are using this version follow the next instructions:

-First open the control panel on your computer, go to programs and features, and in here open the NI software. In the window that is opened, under the products tab, select NI DAQ 7.5 and then click remove. 

-After you uninstall this version of traditional DAQ, go to the next link and download the new drivers: 
Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) 7.5 - Windows 8 32-bit/7 32-bit/Vista 32-bit

-Once you have this drivers installed, go to NI Max and go to Tools>>>Reset Configuration Data. Reboot your computer and see if you can find your device. 

Also try installing the drivers on another computer and see if the same behavior is present.

If you are going to use a 64-bit OS version, you will need to use the NI-DAQmx driver. If your original test application was coded with Traditional DAQ, it will need to be re-written using NI-DAQmx function calls. This can be a bit tricky as these drivers have some differences. The following tutorial outlines some key points about transitioning to NI-DAQmx: 

Transition from Traditional NI-DAQ to NI-DAQmx in LabVIEW

Please let me know if you have any further questions about this issue.

Brenda 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,964 Views)