From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output multiple lines with NI9401

Hello All: We just got in our new cDAQ 9188 with a bunch of modules (ni9205, ni9264, ni 9214 and ni9401) I got everything working in MAX and got everything programmed in Labview (V11). The only problem is the ni9401, and its probably because I'm a newbie in labview. I am trying to turn 2 motors on and off. I do this by sending a 5 volt digital out to the relays, but I cannot get more than 1 channel working at a time. Both motors must work independant of one another and I would like to do this using boolean values if possible. I have attached the block diagram and the error I get is (-200524) "Write cannot be performed, because the number of channels in the data does not match the number of channels in the task. When writing, supply data for all channels in the task. Alternatively, modify the task to contain the same number of channels as the data written. Number of Channels in Task: 1 Number of Channels in Data: 2 ANy examples I have seen online deal with only 1 channel. I have tried different values in the DAQmx Write but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,106 Views)

You did not attach anything.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,103 Views)