Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9469

Hi, Im trying to synchronise 2 CompactRio chassis using the NI 9469 modules to sync and NI 9239 modules  to get get voltage measurements.The idea is that both modules get voltage measurements simulatenously. For this purpose I'm working with "NI 9469 Getting Started.lvproj" which is an example file.

My problem is that the NI 9469 modules have three input/outpus however I just can't find a way to tell labview which one to use as an output in the master CompactCrio and which one to use as an input in the slave CompactRio. The only thing I see is an FPGA I/O method node which lets me select  the module (NI 9469) and triggers 0 trough 4 however I dont know how to specify what input/ output of the NI 9469 modules I want to use. 

I hope you can provide me some guidance because so far I haven`t been able to synchronize my modules.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,875 Views)

Hello fquintana, 

You can see which ports are wired for input/output by right clicking on the 9469 module in the project explorer and selecting "Properties".  You simply need to ensure that your master and slave modules are set accordingly, and that you have plugged an output port on the master to an input port on the slave.  

Message 2 of 3
(5,842 Views)

Plus - All three ports could be setup as source of clock/triggers. This is not mentioned in module datasheet.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,664 Views)