Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-channel Sequential Controlling Pulse Generator Design

Hello, all,

I need to design a Labview problem as a Multi-channel Sequential Controlling Pulse Generator and output through DAQ card (NI6259). The required digital pulses are showns in the attachment.  Time scale values are shown on the top as an example. CLK's duty cycle is 0.5. x1 and x2's value need to be programable. 

Could anyone give example codes? Or, give me any idea to program these pulses?

clock.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,317 Views)

Hello, haitaoli7036

LabVIEW has many built in examples that could help you get started.

On the toolbar go to Help»Find Examples»Hardware Input and Output»DAQmx. There are various examples in these folders that can get you started on timing and synchronization.

Rob W.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,287 Views)

Thanks for reply. I read all the built-in examples. All these example are about to generate 50% duty cycles. My case is different. Duty cycles are not 50%. Please refer to the attached figure for required pulses' information.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,284 Views)

The examples show you how to configure the DAQ hardware for outputting digital waveforms.

From there, it's a matter of buliding the correct output array to write to the output task.  Granted this is the tricky part, but I wouldn't expect anybody to write this code for you.  Try breaking down the waveform into its periodic sections and use loops to generate the proper bits.

Best Regards,

John Passiak
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,275 Views)

I am look for an example code for the tricky part.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,270 Views)