Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create and send digital trigger?

"I have to create a digital signal with matlab."

This is a National Instruments forum, if you want to know how to create a digital waveform using Matlab my suggestion is to check out other forums.

Anyway you can do it, you can use an external signal as trigger for your acquisition.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,813 Views)
A digital trigger is a physical signal. I have no idea about matlab but it does not sound like you are doing anything correctly. If you are using matlab to tell the DAQ card to output a digital signal, you can simply start the acquisition with a software command. No adware trigger is required.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,810 Views)

I use matlab to create the trigger but I can use another program like it. But I can't use LABVIEW so I asked how can do it. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(1,800 Views)
You aren't making any sense to me. No software alone is capable of generating the trigger. I don't know why I have to keep repeating that you have configured your data acquisition to start when a hardware signal is present. Why you are incapable of explaining why you need a trigger in the first place is a mystery. You cannot explain what the conditions are supposed to be when a hardware trigger is generated.

Since you have done trouble understanding English, post in your native language, preferably on a forum dedicated to that language.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,798 Views)

Ok, I'm sorry!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,793 Views)