Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO-Digital output.vi missing along with other vi'

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to run a vi that interfaces with a pxi chassis however when i open the vi it is missing several sub vi's.   Such as "DO-Digital output.vi", "DAQmx Clear Task.vi", DAQmx Start Task.vi", along with Poly VI's like  "DAQmx Create Virtual Channel.vi", "DAQmx READ.vi" along with assorted others.   Any info on how to correct this problem would be greatly appreciated.  I believe it was created in Labview 8

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,510 Views)

Install your DAQmx drivers.  What version of LabVIEW are you trying to open the VI in?  Or are you using an executable that was written in LabVIEW 8?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,489 Views)

The VI was created in Labview 8 and it tries to open in labview 8.2.1. However there are multiple versions of labview installed on the same computer.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,483 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raaron

What versions do you have installed?  What version of DAQmx did you install?  What version do you want it to run in?

Since you say there are multiple versions of LabVIEW installed, I'm guessing you have a newer version of DAQmx installed than LabVIEW 8.2 can use.  Try opening the VI in your latest version.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,443 Views)