cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI 9403 Wiring

Hello guys, 

i will be connection Ultasonic Sensors on DI9403 module, 

there is output and input wiring on the sensor, 

so i was wondering can i just wire anywhere on the  DI 9403 module? Will detect automatically?

Alse i will be needing to connect sone led lights, is it possible to connect led lights into this module.

Thanks A lot incase

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,761 Views)

Hi erkan-uk,

Can you tell me a little more about the application? Ultrasonic sensors usually generate an analogue signal of varying amplitude so I would think that this module is innappropriate for input. You should be able to use the module for generating an output signal if you need an ultrasonic source.

Connecting LEDs the module should be a problem, just make sure to check the power rating of the LEDs before you wire them up to ensure that a 5V TTL signal wont blow them up.

What software are you using to interact with the device? Are you intending to use LabVIEW or some text-based language? Or even SignalExpress? This is where you will tell the computer which channels to look at.

Best Regards,

Chris

National Instruments - Tech Support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,746 Views)

Hello,

I am new working with these modules.  I am using a ni-9403 and I need the 5+ VDC for my digital input but I don't see any supply voltage on the module pin out.  Can I use the RSVD (pin 19) for this purpose and if not what is the purpose of this pin?  Not listed on the manual 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,663 Views)

i'm interested too

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,417 Views)

Hi Riccardo,

It looks as though this thread has been inactive for over a year.  I would advise creating a new thread for your query.

Regards,

Peter D

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,406 Views)