Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous 10 MHz clock with 1,8 Vpp using 6544

Solved!
Go to solution

hi everyone, I need to have a continuous 10 MHz clock with 1,8Vpp using NI6544. From the examples, I've found these 3 examples interesting for me:

1. Dynamic Generation With Voltage Configuration.vi (HSDIO example)

2. Dynamic Generation With Exported Clocks.vi (HSDIO example)

3. Gen Dig Pulse Train-Continuous-Dig Start.vi (Daqmx example)

I have the board NI6733. But it wouldnt work with 10MHz frequency. I'm sure it should be pretty simple to build. But I'm just stuck right now.

thanks, Yan.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,664 Views)

Hi,

what do you want do exactly?

Marko

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,646 Views)

hi marko, thanks for responding.

I would have a digital train pulse with 10MHz and 1,8Vpp which runs continuously from CLK OUT terminal in NI PXIe6544 (just like the 3rd example in my 1st post, but that example using PXI 6733).

thanks,

Yan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,642 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mystogan

I think I know what I suppose to do with the clock. It seems that I have to generate some signals in DIO terminals either I need that digital signals or not.

Next question, how do I get a single signal with just boolean out from 1 DIO. I mean, I want to have a controllable DIO with boolean without considering time. Its like I would have:

DIO0 --> when true, It gives me 1,8V. When false, it gives me 0V. And it keeps running until it stopped manually.

thanks,

Yan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,639 Views)

hi,

I think I got a solution to my own question. Instead using dynamic generation, I should easily use static generation, done. Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,630 Views)