Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to Beckhoff BK9100

Hello,

i am totally new to LabVIEW and i have many question.

But first i want to know how can i realise a communication between Labview and the Beckhoff BK9100. I only want to set an input to bring the Led to flash at the Bk9100?

I can Ping to the Buscoupler but with the ip adress i dont find it at the Measurement and Automation Explorer under "Network Devices".

Maybe its to simple but i really have know idea!

Thanks for support.

Patrick

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,663 Views)
You've posted to the wrong board since your question is not related to NI digital devices.

Second, the device is not supposed to show under Network Devices. Why do you think it should? You can use tcp/ip functions to communicate.
Message 2 of 5
(4,643 Views)

Hello,

thanks for the hint. Now i have read a few things about the TCP functions in Labview but I still have no idea to create a connection to the Buscoupler. I am used to Step7 and this is quite another way to program. Do anyone have an idea where i can find information "getting started" PDF to understand how its works in LabVIEW? Or maybe what Example in the LabVIEW support is the best to see how it works?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,588 Views)

So i have the BK9100 configurate with TwinCat V2 and folloed this procedure for communication with labVIEW:

http://instrumentacionycontrol.net/Descargas/Descargas/BECKHOFF/HMI_SCADA/IyCnet_APP-NOTE500031_LabV...

The problem now is that i need  AdsOcx Control and if i delete the mark at 'Server Validate' the elemt appears but  if i take this element it didn't work because 'çlass is not registred'. 

I have the student install option version. Maybe it depends on that!?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,568 Views)

Ok i solved it and registred it with regsvr32.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,562 Views)