From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10001 occured at DIO port config

Exe file was created in LabVIEW on win 2000 with following hardware
PCI 6052e
Scxi 1000 chaises
Scxi 1303
Scxi 1324
Scxi 1325
Scxi 1326

It was working OK until computer stopped working
Then this program was installed on new computer with xp sp2 on execution it shows error 10001. Engineer who designed is not available. Chaises and modules shown in max.
I am not sure how to solve this problem.

then

i removed them modules from ni daqmax. and configured all only in trd ni daq MAX. then for moment it shows error :

10001 occured at DIO port config, an error was detected in the input string: the rrangement or odering of the chracters in the string is not consistant with expected ordering.

but if i say to continue every second again and again neglecting fault analogue display on screen show reading changes every second with fault showing and stoping execution again and again

atthis moment modules were configured as
chaises id =1, chaises address= 0

for scxi 1303
cabled device to 6052
operaing mode : multiplex
attached access: scxi 1102c

for 1325
cabled device : nil
attached access: scxi 1124

for 1326
attached access: scxi 1162hv

for 1324
attached access: scxi 1160

in Ni daqmax it was not showing readings
do i need to configure indivisual channels??? input and outputs values????? and how

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,485 Views)

Hello,

What functions are you using to configure your 6052 and SCXI?

Have you looked through the following document?

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/370696a.pdf

Specifically, take a look at page 3-90.

Regards,

Thomas C.
FlexRIO Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,446 Views)
Hi
Thanks for your reply
As far as that manual in my opinion it deals about software issues whereas I am only running executable file.

As I said earlier programming was designed by an engineer who is no longer available and it was working fine until computer become out of order.
Now I have new computer on which I am getting fault.
What I understood is I am having problem in configuring in MAX.
I hope to get solution help From you.
Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,431 Views)

Hello,

It sounds like the executable was compiled for a specific hardware configuration with specific hardware names.  You will need to set the names of your devices in MAX to match what the executable is expecting.  You can find this information in the source code or documentation about the executable, if the engineer created it.

The issue with the pop-up repeatedly is how the engineer programmed the executable to react when an error occurs.  Once you resolve the error, this should disappear.

Regards,

Thomas C.
FlexRIO Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,408 Views)