DigiMetrix

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Halt ON" error with RobSlave start

Solved!
Go to solution

When I run an example DRL VI with my Denso controller, the TCP connection is established, successfully, but then starting up RobSlave gives me the following LabVIEW error ("Error 21EE Halt ON" shows up on the Teaching Pendant, also):

DensoHaltONError.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(8,095 Views)

Hi,

Please make sure that your halt I/O input if OFF.

http://www.densorobotics.com/content/downloads/3/Error%20code%20tables.pdf (Page 15)

Kind regards,

Nikita
Software Engineer at DigiMetrix
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Nikita Prorekhin
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(8,085 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author iggyfromaz

I contacted the distributor that lent us their demo robot regarding the "Halt ON" error. They made a few calls and afterwards told me to perform the following steps 1) On the Teaching Pendant (TP) go to I/O > Aux > Allocation Mode (F2) menu and select "Mini IO Assign" {however, I only had two options "Compatible" or "Standard" -- no "Mini IO Assign" -- and "Standard" was currently selected}

2) If there's an extra Ethernet card installed in the expansion slots, remove it from the controller {there was and I removed it}

3) Return to TP menu: I/O > Aux > Allocation Mode (F2) and select "Mini IO Assign" and restart the controller {"Mini IO Assign" was the only option now, and I selected it and restarted the controller}

That did the trick. I ran the DRL example VIs (the Motion Pick/Place and Teaching Pendant VIs) from my host PC without issues. I'm not sure how/why, but it works without the extra NIC in the controller.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(8,080 Views)