DigiMetrix

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Imaging Labs for Denso

Solved!
Go to solution

We are using a 3110 Industrial Controller with Imaging Labs for Denso on it. I am getting errors now and I cannot figure out what has happened or how to fix it. I am getting “broken type definitions” for all the Denso functions that are in our project. I went to the VI Package Manager and it seems to indicate that everything is fine. It even updated the Imaging Labs from 3.1.0.10 to 3.2.1.14 and then also updated itself. But I still get the “broken type definitions” for all the Denso functions. Any ideas?   Dan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(10,268 Views)

Hello Dan,

Could you please share the screenshot showing the errors? Do you also get these error when working with the library examples?

Regards,

Nikita.

Did you know LabVIEW can control industrial robot arms? - www.digimetrix.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(10,259 Views)

Error Snip.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(10,255 Views)

Yes, I also get the same error when I look at an example.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(10,253 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author OpTech

Dan,

Could you please check the following:

1. Your library license is valid and activated. To check the activation status, select LabVIEW top menu -> Help -> Activate Add-Ons

2. Your LabVIEW project does not have any missing dependencies. 

3. Since your controller is running on Windows XP, there is a slight possibilty for having issues with the new VI Package Manager or LabVIEW updates. I recomend you transfer your project to a similar PC (probably with the same LabVIEW version and library version installed)

If this does not help, you can try uninstalling the library completely. Uninstall it using VIPM first and then clean-up of the following directories:

1. C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW xxxx\vi.lib\ImagingLab

2. C:\Program Files\ImagingLab

After that install the library again with administrative rights.

Could you also investigate the error messages that relate to VIs and to Denso Robotics Library.lvlib?

Regards,

Nikita.

Did you know LabVIEW can control industrial robot arms? - www.digimetrix.com
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(10,248 Views)

That is it - Licensing, will uninstall and re-install.

Thanks

Dan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(10,243 Views)