DigiMetrix

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get DENSO work with mouse movement?

Hi all

I made a LABVIEW VI program which is supposed to react on the basis of mouse movement and based on that the DENSO arm will move. For some reason it’s not passing on the feedback back to the DENSO arm. The Denso arm happens to be connecting with the computer and the servo and the ROBSLAVE is turning on and it’s not moving at all. I would really appreciate and urge everyone if you guys can help me out as I am stuck with this error for the last three months. I am using the DENSO library for LABVIEW and I am attaching the VI as well. I just want the arm to move exactly the same direction where I am moving my mouse when the program runs. And in the VI file the scrolling bar also doesn’t work. Really require urgent help please. Thanks in advance.   

Prasun

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(8,345 Views)

Hi Prasun,

I've noticed two potential problems in your code.

1)  You don't use Z, Rx, Ry, Rz and Figure elements in the robot coordinates cluster (DRL Move VI). Your destination position may not be reachable by the robot arm. I would suggest you to read current robot position using DRL Current Robot Position and then modify robot coordinate cluster by using Bundle by Name function (replace X and Y values).

2) You don't check X and Y values before sending them to your robot. Because of big screen size you can easily exceed the possible motion range for your robot arm.

Nikita.

Nikita Prorekhin
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(8,322 Views)

Hi Nikita 

Thanks very much for your reply and making a kind effort on this. I have tried with the modified changes. However its still showing me error. I have done with approach and without approach and the arm is not moving at all. I am attaching the VIs for you and if you can help me please and i would be very helpful to you. And can you also please advise what is the maximum motion range please?? Thanks a lot and really appeciate if you can help.

With regards

Prasun

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(8,306 Views)