DigiMetrix

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 401900 occurred at DensoRoboticsLibrary.lvlib:DRL_RobSlave.vi:5450005 ERROR CODE: 00002288

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am use imaginglab to control RC7, and before start , i had to use RC7 controller start robslave.pac and pull high 24V at step-stop pin of mini I/O and setup IP address and change control function to LAN

first step: i use DRL_OPEN_CLOSE.vi, labview not show error window and green LED ON,

second step: i use DRL_Robot_Motor_ON-OFF.vi, labview show error window like below:

error 2288.png

i had to change ID many time and try, this error message still happen.

my RC7  like below

RC7 VERSION.png

how do i to fix this problem? Thanks for any assistance.

Regards,

alen

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(9,093 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alenlee

Hi alen,

I've found this error code description in Denso manual:

Error 2288 The IP addr has no privilege of running.

Attempted to turn motors ON and run PAC programs from an IP
address having no permission to do so.

When Ethernet has permission for external run, it can turn motors ON and run PAC programs from the specified IP only. Make IP settings on the teach pendant screen called up by pressing [F6 Set]-[F5 Set Com.]-[F6 Ext.Run]-[ClientIP] or on the mini-pendant screen called up by pressing [COM]-[Ext.Run]-[Client IP].

So you need to specify your IP address on the robot controller. Hope this helps!

-Nikita.

Did you know LabVIEW can control industrial robot arms? - www.digimetrix.com
Message 2 of 5
(9,083 Views)

Hi robo87,

Thanks  for your help, my problem is fixed,

alen

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(9,065 Views)

Hi Nikita,

I have another problem, please help me check this problem, thanks~

I used NI's DENSO example to control my DENSO robot, and example 01,02,03,04,06,07 ware work,

only 05 - DRL_Simple_Pick&Place_Example.vi wasn't work..

I saw the Block Diagram program flow was stop at DRL_Approach by Coordinates.vi, the error message and the vi front panel seting ware attach. please help me find out the problem. thanks again.

Alen.Lee

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,396 Views)

Hello, Alen.Lee,

What is your Denso controller type and ROM version (Teach Pendant “basic screen” - “F6 setting” - “F6 maintenance” - “F2 version”.) ?

AFAIK the latest versions of RC7 behave like RC8 in terms of communication protocol - so I would suggest to try to select RC8 in connection settings.

Svetlana Volkova

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,363 Views)