Developer Center Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting Failure - Error 1052

I'm working to submit large set of VIs as a toolkit.

Many of these VIs are in LLBs.

I have created a dedicated progect and put there a whole toolkit folder. Before that I have checked all VIs for being executable - everithing clean.

Than I have converted this folder into LVLIB without any troubles and, further, run Add-On application. When it comes to the "Finish" stage I'm getting Error 1052.. see attached snapshot.

I was suspecting some VI names formatting - some of them had characters like "7, (...) and []". But, removal of those characters didn't help. The very same error persisted.

Please help.

Oleg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(7,214 Views)

Do you have a hierarchy of lvlibs and are any of them locked?  What version of LabVIEW and TPLAT are you using?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(5,409 Views)

There is no locked/password protected VIs in the originating folder. The LVLIB was created by conversion and there were no additional actions from my side.

LabVIEW 2013.0f2 (32 Bit).

What is TPLAT?

Thenk you for help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(5,409 Views)

There is just one library.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(5,409 Views)

TPLAT = Third-Party Licensing and Activation Toolkit

Could you add the following INI token to your LabVIEW INI?

DPrintfLogging=True

Then restart LabVIEW and reproduce this issue, afterwards check the log file (<labview_cur.txt>) for statements starting with LV2P in the temp directory and send the file over to us at labviewpartnerprogram@ni.com.

(In Windows at : C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp\)

Thanks,

-R

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(5,409 Views)

I added this key to the labVIEW.ini and followed your further instructions.

I couldn't locate this  (labview_cur.txt) log file.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(5,409 Views)

Sorry, these messages keep getting stripped of text because my replies default to the HTML editor without me realizing it.  The file is under:

C:\users\<username>\appdata\local\temp\ and the filename will look similar to the following:

2014-05-16_15-54-13.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(5,409 Views)

I thinc I found these file(s):

LabVIEW_32_13.0f2_ofinodeyev_log.txt

and

LabVIEW_32_13.0f2_ofinodeyev_cur.txt

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(5,409 Views)

Great, send them over and we'll take a look.  labviewpartnerprogram@ni.com

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(5,409 Views)

I was searching for that file in the whole computer and there no such file being generated anywhere...

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(5,409 Views)