From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tdm file format help

Hello,
I'm writing a program in delphi to export data to tdm file format throught DLL library. I have a problem defining some data types.
example:

int DDC_CreateFile (const char *filePath, const char *fileType, const char *name, const char *description, const char *title, const char *author, DDCFileHandle *file);

-this is a function to create a file. Where can I get the type of DDCFIleHandle structure?

I have a "DIAdem connectivity library help" but I can not find these definitions.

Thanks for Help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,941 Views)
Hello Rocky123,
In the help file, the parameter is explained as an output:

Name Type Description
file DDCFileHandle The handle for the DIAdem file. Pass this handle to DIAdem Connectivity Library functions that require a file. Call DDC SaveFile to save the file to disk. Call DDC CloseFile to close the file handle when you are finished.

The file handle is a return parameter ofg the function, just pass a variable to the function and the filehandle will be stored into it.Please refer to the examples that ship with the DLL.

Message Edited by IngoS on 08-27-2007 01:24 PM

Ingo Schumacher
Systems Engineering Manager CEERNational Instruments Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,937 Views)