DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report table with curve expansion and group name as heading

I have a file with mulitple groups (number of groups will change for different files, so curve expansion),

Each group has summary channels (say X1, X2, X3) .. these names are same for all group .. 

Each of these channel holds only one value.

So I would like to make a table with Group name as table heading (with curve expansion as the number of groups will change from file to file

summaryTable.jpg.. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,077 Views)

Hi Bhole_Amit_P,

That sounds like a nice idea, but the feature doesn't exist in DIAdem 2015 or earlier.  Our only option is to use a VBScript to add the right number of table columns.  Let me know if you want help with that.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instrument

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,055 Views)

Thanks Brad for your reply .. I will work on the script and I will let you know if I come across any issues.

I am just afraid that even though it will be possible with the script .. it might not be as user friendly as "drag and drop" channels and make a summary table ..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,989 Views)

Hi Bhole_Amit_P,

I was just creating a REPORT layout with a graph that had expanding channels, then I made another page as a table, and WHAM!  I discovered that what I told you is wrong.  I just tested in DIAdem 2014 and DIAdem 2015, and expanding tables DO work.  Sorry.

Here's an example,

Brad

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,926 Views)