From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plugin split files

Hello,

I wanted to know if there is any Data Plugin which can open *.001, *.002, ... kind of files.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,466 Views)

Hi Maris,

My name is Marius from the NI AE team. I had a look around for the answer to your question. I found an old forum post that might answer your question, if you are using an MME data set. 

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Kind Regards

Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(5,418 Views)

Hi Marius,

Thank you for your answer. I tried with both of them both only load the group name and not any channels :(... It loads channels when I use the AVL dataplugin, but the name of the channels loads incomplete.

Best Regards

Maris

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(5,390 Views)

Hey Maris, 

I was more thinking of MME Import DataPlugIn or DTR_13499. Have you tried those?

Kind Regards,

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,375 Views)

Hi marispaulies,

Can you post a sample data set so we can try a few DataPlugins and tell you if any of them work for us?  If posting is not an option, you could instead email me a data set at brad.turpin@ni.com

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,373 Views)

those 2 that you mention are the both I tried, which where the ones recommended in the ols forums. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(5,357 Views)

I can not send you any file. But I am sending you the way I see them

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,352 Views)

Hi marispaulies,

How did you produce these files?

Kind Regards,

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(5,326 Views)

Hi marispaulies,

I think it's interesting and odd that your first data file displays as a ZIP archive, while your other 2 data files look like plain old files.  Otherwise, your screenshot doesn't help me help you at all.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(5,308 Views)