From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order analysis cut short

I am still waiting for some answers for my questions after providing all the info related to the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(2,640 Views)

Hi ULIHZ,

I tried your data set with the posted "Joint-Time-Frequency-Order-Analysis Tool" and was able to compute the full rundown spectrum:

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/3549/en/

Rundown Order Analysis.png

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(2,620 Views)

Thanks Brad!

Unfortunately, I couldn't.  I am using DIADem 2012 (standard?).  The order analysis toolboese are grayed out. 

I was using the script (given in my earlier post) came with the code doing the analysis. Would you please give that a try at your place?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(2,614 Views)

Hi ULIHZ,

The application you can download at the link I posted will work with DIAdem Base or Advanced or Professional.  Just like the script you have, it does not require the order analysis functions in the ANALYSIS panel to be active.  All DIAdem functions are available programmatically.  The different versions activate the interactive nature of various features, such as the ANALYSIS dialog for that function.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(2,603 Views)

Sorry for the late reply!  Downloaded the app, will try and let you know.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(2,530 Views)