DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

merge files with different sampling rates

Hello Roooky,

to map from one frequency to another please use "CHNMAPLINCALC". This function allows you to define one pair of channels (x/y) as source and another x-channel to define the time values your source should be mapped to.

If you want to load a sequence of file, please use "DATAFILELOAD".

Your sequence woud be probably something like

DataDelAll() ' make sure everything is saved
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,377 Views)
Hello Roooky,

to map from one frequency to another please use "CHNMAPLINCALC". This function allows you to define one pair of channels (x/y) as source and another x-channel to define the time values your source should be mapped to.

If you want to load a sequence of file, please use "DATAFILELOAD".

Your sequence woud be probably something like

- DataDelAll() ' make sure everything is saved before you call DataDelAll
- DataFileLoad(...) Load the file you want to process
- Generate/load a time channel with your target timing
- Using CHNMAPLINCALC loop over all channels to map to teh target timing
- Save the data back to file

Let me know if you have questions

Andreas

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,376 Views)
Hi Andreas,
thanks a lot for your help, I will try to do it this way and let you know wether it was succesfull...
Greetings
Roooky

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,357 Views)

I have a simiilar situation ...

I have 2 TDMS files with data at different sampling rates.  The low-speed data file has a timestamp channel plus waveform data channels.  The high-speed data file has only waveform data channels.  I'd like to merge the timestamp channel plus 2 low-speed waveform data channels with the high-speed data file.  Then I want to graph everything with time on the x-axis.  I'm not sure how the previous functions help me.  Is this something to be done via scripts or should I write something in LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(783 Views)