DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i'm trying to import raw data from excel file to diadem, how can i do that, and also i want to know if i can put header for it or not?

i'm using diadem version 8.1, and my operating system is windows Me.
i'm also want to know if the diadem hae an "undo button" or not??
Thansk.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,794 Views)
Hi,

To import EXCEL files you can open the device DATA and then go to the menu FILE->OPEN. In the following dialog you must set the FILE TYPE to Excel. If you open an Excel file with that settings the Excel-file-import-wizard will be launched. With the wizard you configure the parameters which should be imported (that includes header parameter too). Please refer to the NI-Web page to get the latest service pack "SP1d" for the Excel import filter (http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/webcategories/85256410006C055586256BBB002C104B?opendocument&node=132070_US)

Yes, in DIAdem 8.1 we support undo for displacements in the device GRAPH. For DIAdem 9 we expand this functionality.

I hope this information will help you.

Greetings

Walter Rick
Message 2 of 6
(3,794 Views)
hi.. im new to DIAdem. I have a problem imprting Excel File with header to DIAdem. My excel header is in % symbol. When i open the excel file , Excel Wizard did not come out. And another problem is an error massage came out stated " File was written with Excel earlier then Excel 97". I use Excel 2003. What should I do? Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,511 Views)
Hey Diana,

First of all, what version of DIAdem are you using?

Secondly, right-click on the file (from the Navigator view) and select "Open With".  Then select "Excel Files".  Does this launch the Excel Import Wizard?

Finally, if you are not able to launch the Excel Import Wizard with this method, please attach the excel file (or an arbitrary Excel file exhibiting the behavior).
Thanks,

Andy McRorie
NI R&D
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,474 Views)