From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphe diadem : abscisse texte

bonjour,

Je dois faire un graphe pour representer des statistiques. Je voudrais savoir s'il est possible de tracer un graphique avec des barres en fonction d'un texte et non en fonction d'une valeur numerique.

exemple :
j'ai obtenue 75% de "OK"
j'ai obtenue 25% de "FAUX"
j'ai obtenue 25% de "NON TESTE"

Je voudrais donc faire apparaitre ces resultats en fonction des textes : OK, FAUX et NON TESTE. Est ce possible?
Sinon quelle solution puis-je avoir.

Merci d'avance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,439 Views)
Hello,
I am sorry, I dont speak french at all. But if I should guess, you are loooking for a way to transform calculation results into words.
This can be achieved with the help of usercommands, small VBS scripts which can be called when a table in a report is drawn. There are some examples which show you how to do that.
Have a look at the examples installed with the DIAdem help, and search after user commands.

If this does not answer your question, please try to explain it in english.
Regards
Ingo Schumacher
Systems Engineering Manager CEERNational Instruments Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(4,417 Views)
hello,

I don't find exemple with the help.
I want to do a 2D Axis Systen with Bar for represent statistics. I want to know if it's possible to draw graph with bar in step with text values and not  in step with numeric values

exemple :
I have got 75% of "OK"
I have got 25% of "FALSE"
I have got 25% of "NOTTESTED"

I want to draw this resultat in step with : OK, FAUX and NOT TESTED. Does it possible?
Does it possible to use the command CHNHISTOGRAM with text channel?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,407 Views)
Hello lolo1,

Yes, it is possible to define such things and we have an example for that. Please load the data file "Report_Expl.TDM" and the layout file "Expl_Report_Label.TDR". The graph in the bottom shows the presentation you are looking for.
You must define a text channel for the strings which should be drawn and an index channel for the text position. All this is defined in the parameter "Line and symbols" > "Labels" > "Free text". In this example it looks like this ">   K(/kText/Fever data  /iTemperature data/Index channel)   ( y() °C )" where

Identifier K

Use the identifier K(/KChannelnumber [/IIndexchannel]) to display the values of the specific data channel as symbols. The parameter /KChannelnumber specifies which data channel DIAdem takes the numeric values from.

I hope this will help you.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,403 Views)
hello,

It's not exactly what I want.
I attach a file witch illustrate what I want. It's possible to do that?

thanks
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,395 Views)
Hello lolo1,

there is no attachment.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,382 Views)

Sorry, I fourgot

see attach

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,379 Views)
hello,

I found a program on NI which do what I want but I don't arrived to use it for my soft.
Maybe could you explain me how used this soft?

thanks

or

it the same thing.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,365 Views)

Hi,

For me it works... lets see: following your attached picture you need to have 2 channels as follows:

x-channel: 1, 2, 3

y-channel: 45%, 45%, 10%

Then you plot the bar chart… on the x-axis label you will have 1, 2, 3  (in that case) to convert that to a string you can use the function that you proposed (first remember to copy the function into the file UserCmdExample.VBS)

Now double-click on the x-axis label and on the “format” insert the command @@AxisText(CFV, "TV") where TV is the DIAdem variable that I used. Don’t forget to initialise the variable with the values that you want:

TV(1)= “OK”

TV(2)= “FAIL”

TV(3)= “NOT TESTED”

Hope this helps,

Marc.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,355 Views)
hello,

Ok I try and it work. I haven't initialised the variable.

thanks
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,349 Views)