cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diadem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, 

Just a general question regarding DIAdem. Can DIAdem do fast fourier transformation, smoothing of curves, differentiation and integration of graphs? What are the DIAdem capabilities compared to other graphical packages?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,992 Views)

Hello Evelin12,

Can DIAdem do:

fast fourier transformation,     YES

smoothing of curves,               YES

differentiation and                    YES

integration of graphs?             YES

What are the DIAdem capabilities compared to other graphical packages?

DIAdem blends different aspects of the data acquisition and analysis/reporting world into a single, easy to use and fast to learn environment.

DIAdem has optional data acquisition and real time display capabilities

DIAdem has the ability to import over 1,000 different file formats using free DataPlugins that are available online and can be created for custom file formats easily, often using simple wizards.

DIAdem has the capability to search for data across hundreds of thousands of files, and then load only the signals required for the current task, even if they are distributed among multiple different files of multiple different formats.

DIAdem offers interactive data inspection tools using cursors and windows for in-depth interactive data analysis

DIAdem offers a large library of analysis functions ranging from simple curve fits to FFTs, order analysis and special analysis function for crash test or machine condition monitoring applications.

DIAdem offers extremely versatile reporting capabilities based on multi-page templates

DIAdem can be automated using Scripts, that can be recorded (vs. programmed) using a Macro recording function. These can then be extended with additional functionality

DIAdem offers a reconfigurable user-interface to allow for the creating of custom interfaces and environments to tailor it to special groups of users or applications.

Feel free to contact me directly for a more in-depth explanation or a presentation tailored to your specific needs.

Otmar (email: otmar DOT foehner AT ni DOT com)

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,977 Views)

Otmar, thank you for your explanation. 

Is there any particular function to offset data using DIAdem? If yes, where shall I find this specific function? I have a column with raw data (~7000 points) starting at 5 mm and would like to offset them starting at 0 mm. How shall I do that?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,854 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Evelin12

The OFFSET CORRECTION function should do that for you:

In the ANALYSIS Panel, pick the first library called "Channel functions" - Offset Correction

OffSet.jpg

The dialog that pops up should get you where you need to be ...

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,838 Views)

Yes

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,136 Views)