DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bandwidth

Hello maybe someone can help me with my problem. i try to do bandwidth of forces in my diadem script . i need to do something which can calculate betwen max and min of all points(variables) in one channel in my analyse 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,250 Views)

Hi derek,

As best as I can make out from your question, all you need to do is request the "Minimum" and "Maximum" properties from the channel in question and subtract the "Minimum" value from the "Maximum" value.  This will give your the full range of that channel, from global min to global max.  Please explain further if you meant something else.

You can get the same information with a single function call, if you prefer, which will recalculate the range:

Call CCh(Channel, 3)

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,201 Views)

Ok but if i want to makea bandwidth whitch i use in reports witch can do this between 2 single variables occurring after yourself . 

And when i go with cursor the curves i can look at the bandwidth between them 

Is this is possible ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,959 Views)

Hi darek,

Yes, that is all possible with DIAdem customizing.  You'll need to provide more details how you want the user to interact with DIAdem before we can help you realize your goals by customizing DIAdem with scripting.

Brad Turpin

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,937 Views)

Ok just like in my picture i need to find a bandwidth between two single variables  occurring after yourself  MIN and MAXand this variable will be mine bandwidth witch i need conclude in my script and report

ANd  i need to find value of bandwidth which is most popular or mediana or average value 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,919 Views)

Hi darek,

You use several terms in an unusual way.  Let's start by trying to nail down what you mean by the following terms in your messages:

1) Bandwidth.  This typically refers to a range of frequencies-- is that what you mean?

2) Variables.    DIAdem variables are invisible in VIEW and REPORT but can be linked to with @@ expressions.

3) Yourself.     That would be "me", I suppose, but I don't understand what I have to do with anything here.

4) Popular.      I'm guessing you mean "which happens most often", not who's trending on Twitter-- right?

5) Mediana.     I suppose you're talking about the "median".  But what is a "median bandwith"?

Brad Turpin

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,898 Views)