DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with tables. Some questions?

Hi,

I want to reduce the row width… ¿How can I do that? ¿is that possible?

I’m trying going inside the Rows property and modifying the width of each row but doesn’t work…

There is any way to hide or to change the colour of the table division lines? …

And it’s possible to fix the scrollbar?

Thanks for your interest,

Marc.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,612 Views)

Hi Marc,

Are you referring to a VIEW table or a REPORT table?  What exactly needs "fixing" in the scroll bar?  Is it a scroll bar for the table, or for the panel that the table is in?

You are talking about DIAdem, right?

Brad Turpin
DIAdem Product Support Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,589 Views)

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your interest. You are right, my question didn’t specify any thing… I’ll do it now:

I’m referring to a table in a DIAdem SUD dialog, As I said before in the Rows property you can modifying the width of each row but doesn’t work… is that normal? I would like to remove the division lines changing colour or similar but I think is not possible… is that right? And regarding the scroll bar, as the number of rows can be different… some times the table shows or not the scroll bar and then the aspect changes. And to conserve the aspect we should arrange the view playing with the column width or the width of the object… but fixing the scroll bar the aspect should be always the same.

Marc.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,567 Views)

Hi Marc,

Your first question about changing the RowWidth property: It’s a bug. We will track and fix it. Thanks for the hint!

Your second question, yes you are right that changing the division Line Color is not possible.

The third question was about having scrollbars always visible. I am sorry but this behaviour is also not available.

I am sorry that I only have bad news but at the moment we can’t help. We will track these requirements for future deployments.

Best regards

Dirk

Message 4 of 5
(3,543 Views)

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,

Marc

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,533 Views)