DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to add manual step inside a script

Hi,

Is it possible to add a manual step while running a script?

What I want to do is when I start running the script, after processing the channels wait for a manual input (lets say for example, reposition the cursor in View tab) then depending on this input continue the rest of the portion of the script (in this case it uses the new position of the cursor for further processing).

The reason of the query is --- right now I have a couple of scripts that I run on after another for post processing of a particular test. Between each script file I have to look at he channel curve select a particular range of the channel or a particular position of the curve and then run the next script file.

Is there any way in getting this done? Can I use the 'Interaction' function for the same, if so how?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

fazshah.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,991 Views)

Hello faz_shah,

Yes, "InterActionOn" is the best way.  Go in your script to the line where you would like to interrupt the script and enter the command like:

call InterActionOn("Push button to continue")

If you then run the script the command InterActionOn interrupts the script and pops up a button. You can do something in DIAdem until you push this button.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,975 Views)
Hi Walter,

Thanks for the reply.
Is there a way by which I can use specific key to be pressed to continue the script.

Regards.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,876 Views)

No, for InterAcrionOn it is always the space button.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,872 Views)